Monday 15 August 2011

I am a bad person.

A very bad person. If awards were given out for people who neglect their blogs (what a stupid idea that would be) I would win one. But in my defence, in my first post - and I quote myself - I specifically stated " I'm gonna try and update this as regularly as possible, but if I get bored and move on I will not be blamed. Short attention span" so that clearly excuses me ... I think. But I enjoyed doing this for the few short days (4) I did actually post stuff, so I'm doing it again - mainly because I have too many thoughts and too much of a girly fascination with nail polish and pretty clothes for my poor boyfriend to be able to cope. I'll end up turning him gay if I'm not careful.

So anyway, I've given this a revamp and I'm starting again.










I love you, p
lease forgive me?


3 comments:

  1. Yay your back!!! Very excited to see more posts xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually it was you that made me want to post again! Your nice comment, haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I'm glad, I really enjoyed your posts you see :P xx

    ReplyDelete

Hellooo, be nice please :)