Wednesday 17 August 2011

Tattoos are NOT just for chavs and pirates!

Tattoos still have a lot of prejudice, and I think it's absolutely mental. It's the 21st century for god's sake, people should be allowed to express themselves in whatever way they like, be that a hobby, the way they dress, their hair colour, their make up or through tattoos/piercings: any way they like.

I don't care that they might get wrinkly when I'm old - I'll have had years and years of them looking great. I'm not going to spend the next 60 years of my life worrying about the last 10. More people are getting tattoos than ever before so we'll soon be outnumbering people without them - you can't judge the majority - and it will therefore be extremely common to see old people with tattoos. I don't want to be the type of person who won't do something just because of the fact I might get old one day. Crazy trends are coming out all the time - septum stretching and tongue splitting anyone? Tattoos will be old news soon enough, they'll practically be boring compared to everything else out there.

I love mine.


And I fully intend on getting more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hellooo, be nice please :)