Tuesday 16 August 2011

Asda Haul

So today I went to Asda on the way home from Adam's house. I have a weird fascination with supermarkets: as far as I'm concerned, anywhere you can buy magazines, clothes, make up, skincare products, homeware and a hell of a lot of food can only be good. And it's all so cheap! So I pottered around happily with my basket throwing various things into it, and now I will show all you lovelies what I bought, because I know how much you all care.


1 Tresemme Salon Finish hairspray
2 Colorsport 30 day mascara in Black
3 Nice n Easy hair dye in 103B
4 2 Rimmel 60 second nail polishes - Deliciously Dark and Pulsating
5 Nivea Soft moisturiser
6 Asda's Young Skin Matt Finish moisturiser

Now the pink polish looks amazing on, I'll show you in another post. The colours on the screen don't really show it right, it's darker and brighter andmore purple than it looks - it's like sex in the form of nail polish. The dark one is a very deep reddy-purple, very glossy and sultry. If you can even have sultry nail polish.
I got the hairspray because it was cheap, and in a little handbag sized bottle, to be honest. Tresemme clogs some people's hair up quite a bit apparently, but it's always seemed alright to be, plus I'm too cheap to buy Elnett which is about double the price. This one's loads better than the freeze spray one which is practically industrial strength and would seriously only be needed if you had a Marie Antoinette hairstyle going on in a hurricane.
30 day mascara - I don't really know why I bought it, I just want to try it. I wear mascara 24/7. I wear it in bed, because it's too much of a pain in the arse to try and remove 3 coats of it, then I melt it off with hot eyelash curlers in the morning before I put a fresh lot on. Sorry, eyelashes. But anyway, I thought this would be good for giving my eyelashes a break when I'm on holiday, but who am I kidding? I love my mascara too much. I'll make a before and after post when I use it though, don't fret little readers.
Hair dye - because my hair is horrible. It's blonde on the ends and mousy brown in the roots, because I'm being nice to it and giving it a break from dyeing, heat styling, etc. etc. But then I saw this was £4 and thought 'sod it, I want a nice hair colour again!'
Moisturisers - Nivea Soft for nighttime because it's quite thick and rich and smells yummyyyy. I also found this one by Asda as part of their 'young skin' range - mattifying moisturiser which is exactly what my oily skin needs. I've read some reviews and it seems pretty good - plus it was only 97p! Yes, under a pound! You have to buy it, it's law.

Oh I also bought this dress for 8 squiddlies, what do you think?



So anyway, there you go.
Prepare for more posts on my supermarket shopping coming up!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hellooo, be nice please :)