Tuesday 16 August 2011

Pinterest, oh how I love you.

I don't know where I found it and I don't know how I found it. But the day Pinterest stumbled into my life was a beautiful one.
I'm not going to try and explain what the website is for because whenever I try (despite my amazing way with words) I manage to make it sound mind-numbingly dull. So I'll let them explain themselves to you.
"Pinterest is a virtual pinboard. Pinterest allows you to organize and share all the beautiful things you find on the web. You can browse pinboards created by other people to discover new things and get inspiration from people who share your interests."
Nope, even they don't make it sound that fun. But it is! Stick your email address in the comments below and I'll send you an invitation - if you'd rather stay private (don't be paranoid) send me an email instead, my address is to the right, along with the link to my own Pinterest (yes, it's that important it deserves a place in the sidebar) if you want to have a snoop. Feel free!
Here's a list of things you can do on there:
  • Learn how to make moss graffiti. You paint the stuff on the wall, moss grows only there. It is amazing.
  • Create a pinboard showcasing your love of insects. But please don't do that, because that would be weird.
  • Cry over the gorgeous clothes you will never afford.
  • Discover amazing new things to cook - you will be totally inspired but never get round to doing any of it.
  • Learn how to make chalkboard paint out of any colour.
  • Obsess over how many followers you have, be ecstatic when you get your first, only to be really disappointed when you see how many some users have.
  • Find the recipe for these Pizza Muffins:


You can have pinboards on any topic you desire: I have 17, including Tattoos, Inspiring Nails, Interior Inspiration, The Art of Seduction and Face Paint.
Now sign up! It's so addictive, and so inspiring. You'll regret it if you don't.
I'll get you.
Bye, I'm going to go play on it now.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hellooo, be nice please :)