Friday 22 October 2010

Shopping list


Righty-o, I'm going to write myself a winter wishlist in an attempt to not let myself spend all my money on rubbish. If any of you have seen any of these in a shop that you can recommend, please let me know!
  • Suede leggings
  • Thick grey leggings
  • Cream cable knit tights
  • Pond's Cold Cream Cleanser
  • Ugg boots (my first pair!) in Sand
  • A thick snuggly snood
  • A leopard print cardigan
  • A silk shirt (to replace that Topshop one, sob)
  • Mushroom nail varnish
  • Grey nail varnish
  • A decent red lipstick
  • A new Betsey Johnson bag (see right, you will be mine!)
  • A thick cosy jumper
  • A leather skirt, or shorts
  • All the other lovely things I'm after and yet sadly cannot afford. Such as a car.

5 comments:

  1. h&m do some nice grey leggings, really cheap aswel.
    I have found River Island and ASOS do some good snoods
    I am on the hunt for a decent red lipstick. :)
    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Topshop have some lovely suedette leggings, -black and machine washable! I cannot wait to get some!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish you had continued this blog, it was great!! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Undrcvrlvr - I'm posting again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. :D I'm also 'martha' got a new blog and went for my real name this time haha xx

    ReplyDelete

Hellooo, be nice please :)